We are looking for a new team member for one of the world's leading IT- service companies, providing high-quality IT-related services to global companies in the tech and telecom sectors.
The job is in a subsidiary office in Poland, Gdansk.
- research internal and external customer queries to trust, privacy, and security incidents,
- provide quality customer service,
- managing proactive inquiries efficiently in order to recover trust with customers,
- drive efficiency gains by taking action on gaps in existing workflows,
- establish effective cross-functional working relationships across multiple business units.
- excellent verbal and written Romanian (C1 level),
- good written and conversational English (B2-C1 level),
- experience using Microsoft Office products and strong working knowledge of PC-based Internet and software applications,
- strong communication and support skills,
- willingness to work in a shift-based work schedule (2 shifts within 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM),
- experience in customer service will be an asset.
Our client offers:
- stable employment based on a full-time contract,
- competitive salary with extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, Lux Med medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits,
- hybrid working model,
- easy-to-access location and modern office building,
- pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with a multicultural community,
- training and continuous learning and certification opportunities.
About Arche Consulting
Arche Consulting is created by people passionate about their careers, combining their knowledge and experience gained through many years of practice in the conduct of recruitment, consulting and training projects for diverse companies, in terms of both size and capital.
Our recruiting and HR consulting activities covers many high job opportunities in the EU. Hundreds of experts have already found opportunities to advance in their careers by working with Arche.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current