Hey! BETER is looking for Project Manager! We ensure our employees achieve their goals and enhance their skill sets. Sounds interesting? Join us!
PC and Console Esport experience - must-have
BETER is a rapidly growing product company. We create competitive content supplemented with analytics.
Our main product is sports content. We create and distribute sports content based on real sports matches (we make 32k+ matches monthly) and analytical data. Our content is watched by 35+ million viewers in 150+ countries.
We have our own engineering team supporting business with innovative software on every level: sports tournament management, high-load analytical systems, video streaming tools, product store for our partners.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of projects and ensure that they follow a structured implementation process.
• Go deep into the business requirements of each project understanding why, for whom, and how it's going to be developed.
• Helping in clarification of the existing business requirements by writing technical papers (user story, scope, vision, SRS, user guides, etc.).
• Be a firm hold glue between Development, Operational, Marketing, Finance and Strategic teams to hold everyone in the context of what’s going on along the way.
• Holding a workgroup designated to the exact projects from different departments and track the deliverables of the tasks.
• Working with a internal task status trackers and keeping them updated during the work sessions;
• At least 2+ years of work experience in Project Management or in the PO position;
• PC and Console Esport experience in the past;
• Confluence/Jira and other working spaces usage experience;
• Honest, precise, and straightforward communication with the team and stakeholders.
• Ability to keep track of numerous projects from the business and technical perspective.
• Organizational and analytical skills required.
• Striving to find solutions through collaboration and teamwork.
• Hard communication skills and dedication to the roadmap and deadlines compliance.
• Technical and speaking English skills on C1 level.
• Constant improvement work approach.
• Own challenging product development.
• Flexible working hours, hybrid working format.
• 20 working days of paid vacation.
• Parental leave, personal time leave.
• 100% paid sick leaves.
• Office near Klovska metro station.
• Possibility to work fully remote.
BETER is a leading international provider of esports and sports content.
We create and provide round-the-clock live broadcasts, supplemented with live data and odds, of more than 32 thousand sports and eSports events from Ukraine and Europe. Live broadcasts of these tournaments reach 35 million monthly views in 150+ countries. We are now 400+ and we continue to grow rapidly.
We make a product at the intersection of technology and entertainment. To stay in the top positions in our niche, relying on data, we write software for our needs: tools for organizing and managing tournaments, analytical tools, our CRM and Video Streaming platform.
DOU company page: