Are you a forward-thinking professional in Python AQA looking for stability and growth perspectives? Join PLVision to create software products in the fast-growing field of Computer Networking and become a highly-valued specialist with globally recognized skills.
We offer a ramp-up period for strong candidates to boost their expertise in networking and beyond (Linux, Docker, Git) — 4 weeks of fully compensated pre-project training, guided by our experts. After that, you will join a long-term project for a well-known technology leader from Fortune 100 and collaborate in open source communities with even more tech giants.
This role offers a great opportunity to be at the heart of networking innovation, while working for a stable company with 100% Ukrainian capital. We keep extending our existing projects and launching new ones, using our in-demand specialization, 15 years of experience, and knowledge of networks. Apply now to enjoy the technology drive!
Our customer is the leading global networking equipment, software and switching ASIC (chip) vendor, based in the U.S. Their networking products enable end-to-end solutions for data center, ISP/Telecom and enterprise clients.
You will be working directly with the customer as a member of the team responsible for development, integration, product support, and hardening activities.
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking, embedded systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. PLVision is headquartered in Krakow, Poland, with the Ukrainian headquarters in Lviv and other offices in Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, we help networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
PLVision has taken an active stand in supporting independence and prosperity of Ukraine. We are investing the company's net income in 2022 for the needs of our Army and our country's recovery, as well as implementing many volunteer initiatives.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Develop and execute test plans (includes design and build testing topologies)
- Design, develop and perform automation testing with Python
- Extend the existing test automation framework in Python
- Communicate with internal and external teams to identify the system requirements and use cases
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• 5+ years of commercial experience in Software Testing and Test Automation
• Knowledge of Python
• Understanding of the OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) concept
• Experience with Test Documentation development
• Experience with Linux at least at the user level
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of technical English at the Intermediate level and higher
Vacancy plus options:
• Knowledge of Git
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash
• Hands-on experience with Jenkins configuration and maintenance
• Understanding of the OSI model, basic knowledge of L2/L3 networking protocols
WHO WE ARE
We are a software product development company, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. PLVision is headquartered in Krakow, Poland, with a Ukrainian headquarters in Lviv and other offices in Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, we help networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
PLVision has taken an active stand in supporting Ukraine, investing 100% of the company's net income in 2022 for the needs of Ukraine's Armed Forces.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current