This position has the primary responsibility of creating content for Sphere's external-facing active communication channels (email, blog, and more) and enhancing email marketing campaigns for sales and marketing campaigns.
Sphere Partners has some of the brightest minds in software development and technology, and we are looking for the right person to represent our brand expertise through meaningful, valuable content to be used in marketing campaigns; including website copy, client case studies/whitepapers, email drip campaigns and others.
This position has the primary responsibility of creating content for Sphere's external-facing active communication channels (email, blog and more) and enhancing email marketing campaigns for sales and marketing campaigns. This position fully enables all top-of-funnel content initiatives and mid/bottom-of-funnel sales content for all supported practice areas within Sphere.
*Please provide some examples of your content in order to apply for this position.
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify target audiences and grow our email list;
- Design and implement Inbound and Outbound email marketing campaigns;
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling;
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates;
- Write both intra-company newsletters and external newsletters;
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features;
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest meaningful improvements through email best practices;
- Report on leads generated from email marketing efforts;
- Support a rapidly growing blog through writing content. Ability to research topics and conduct interviews with internal subject matter experts to generate - Sphere-first content on the website;
- Ability to plan and execute a content calendar, based on internal strategic initiatives and priorities.
- Proficient English writing skills with near-native/native fluency;
- 3-5 experience in email marketing, digital marketing, and/or blog writing;
- Experienced in using email management software, including HubSpot, Mailchimp;
- Experienced in using website management software, including WordPress;
- SEO knowledge is a must;
- HTML knowledge ideal;
- LinkedIn/Facebook platform knowledge;
- Highly knowedgeable about IT and technology professional services and digital transformation; with the ability to research/write independently copywriting and creative writing skills;
- Compelling Storyteller with the ability to develop persuasive narrative and engaging content to elevate our thought leadership brand and impact with external senior level contacts;
- Proofreading skills.
Sphere offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities
Sphere Software, Inc., is a leading global provider of proven high quality software development, testing and consulting services. We are passionate about bringing the best commercial software to market from start up businesses to Fortune 500, as well as businesses that rely on software to drive their business growth and customer satisfaction.
Established in 2005 with headquarters in Chicago with R&D centers in Kiev, Kharkov and Tbilisi, the company currently employs 200+ highly qualified SW Engineers, Architects, PMs and QAs.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current