Limestone Digital is looking for a UI/UX Designer (part-time) to expand our team.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer (2+ years);
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma;
- Understanding of visual guidelines creation (design systems, UI kit, unification, gamification etc.);
- Understanding of business priorities in product development;
- Experience with researches (quantitative/qualitative researches, Lean UX, Design thinking);
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time-management skills and attention to detail.
Required English skills
Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the client directly)
As a plus:
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS + JS;
- Deep understanding of Scrum framework.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements;
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements;
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas;
- Develop illustrations, logos, designs and visual guidance using software;
- Test graphics across various media;
- Amend designs after feedback;
- Researches & analytics gathering;
- Working with English-speaking development team and Product owner.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
We are a team of software development professionals located in Kiev, Ukraine with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
We help businesses of any size to achieve their goal by delivering efficient, scalable and affordable solutions for WEB and mobile platforms.
We can extend existing teams, deliver MVPs, build prototypes, deliver complete solutions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 March 2023