We offer the opportunity to be the driver of new business at Intellias. By joining Intellias you’d have a chance to work on new engagements and pre-sales activities, to become an account starter for new Clients, as well as contribute in our Centers of Excellence. Overall Java is one the top specializations in Intellias, therefore being a part of Intellias' cross-location Java community is also a chance to share your experience and gain from other's.
- Technical tasks implementation, design, refactoring
- Code review, code optimization
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments
- Creating technical documentation & vision
- 5+ years of experience in Java software engineering;
- Experience with Microservices development using docker containers and container orchestration;
- Deep knowledge of JVM internals, garbage collection tunning, JVM profiling;
- Deep knowledge of multithreaded and concurrent programming;
- Understanding Java networking, having at least first exposure to sockets programming, TCP internals, willing to go even lower level for optimization;
- Readiness to work with Pure Java Core and multithreading;
- Experience with cloud development (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud);
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate;
- Experience with No SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search);
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, gRPC, events, messaging);
- Demonstrated knowledge of design and implementation of large scale distributed systems.
- Experience in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins, Upsource;
English – excellent verbal and writing skills.
Intellias is a global IT company with more than 2600 specialists that operates in Ukraine, Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal, Colombia, India, Germany, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates. With more than 20 years of market experience, Intellias creates and supports a human-to-human culture to unite engineers, creators, and innovators.
The company develops complex software solutions and provides professional services, specializing in automotive, navigation, financial, and telecommunications technologies. More than two billion people around the world use technology products developed by Intellias engineers. For many years in a row, Intellias has been recognized as one of the best IT employers according to DOU.ua, the largest IT community in Ukraine. In 2020 and 2021, the company was ranked as a top IT employer by Forbes and EY.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 September 2022