Hive is no ordinary software vendor. We are a result of a business and tech powerhouse coming together to create a company that would make our partners’ projects deliver results.
• Minimum 10 years of software development experience
• Minimum of 6 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Integration Services
• Minimum 2 years experience as Team leader
• Minimum 3 years experience as a BI data analyst\ BI developer
• Experience developing complex dashboards, reports, and visualization in BI Tools such as (PowerBI, Tableau, Sisense, QlikView, or similar)
• Experience in data collection, management, and warehousing from a variety of data sources.
• Experience in SQL and variety of DB as (Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL) – Must
• Knowledge of Python or another scripting language with data analysis capabilities – Advantage
• Experience in log analytics systems as Splunk or Elastic search – Advantage
• Ability to draw conclusions, tell story from data and recommend on improvement actions
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Must have 4-5 years' experience on Various BI Design tools (Power BI, Qlikview etc.)
A person cannot be an expert on everything, but if you have experience with one or more of the following, it can be an advantage for you and your team:
• Excellent in working with Microsoft Power BI, Power Query, PowerPivot
• Demonstrated experience in logical and physical database design (SQL Server), and performance optimization. Should have excellent database design, data modeling knowledge, and experience related
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft’s self-service Power BI technologies
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills along with excellent research and problem-solving skills • Customer and product-driven.
• Hands-on experience with AWS and its services.
• Experience with agile methodologies.
• Practical experience with one or more of the following: performance analysis and optimizations, relational databases, REST API design, data streaming and additional cloud platforms.
• Lead 2-3 teams(s) of BI developers (3-4 members each team)
• Work closely with R&D departments to drive insights and produce better decisions and products
• Actively participate in discussion with users to understand the requirements and propose suitable visualizations options (mock-ups) depending on the need, context and user group
• Design, build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring and maintaining the integrity and validity of the data
• Use dashboards to prepare clear reports to identify problems and recommend on solutions
About Hive Ltd
Hive is a no ordinary software vendor. We are a result of a business and tech powerhouse coming together to create a company that would make our partners’ projects deliver results. Knowing our tricks on both the tech and the business end of software development lets us not only develop but manage the software development process effectively.
Taking an individualistic approach to product development and management, we harness the full potential of our delivery centres in the UK and Ukraine, making sure our customers always get the results before the deadlines come.
Our mission is to challenge the excellence standards in the outsource software development industry by bringing together talent, expertise, experience, resilience, vigour, care, and courage.
Raise the bar of your career expectations higher. We have the projects pool to challenge your professional grit! Join us and tell the world how great you are!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni