To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Marketing Analyst who will help our client gain a better understanding of the market trends, be able to predict events, respond to them in a timely matter, and shape strategic campaigns planning, execution, and reporting across digital platforms.
· Performing analysis and research and visualizing the data based on the findings;
· Monitoring and forecasting marketing and sales trends in the crypto industry, tracking important news, competitors, and partners;
· Gathering data about partners, investors, competitors, prominent market players, and market conditions and converting it into understandable graphs, tables, and written reports;
· Measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies and trimming them accordingly to the findings;
· Collecting data about the TA, using customer surveys, questionnaires, and online polls;
· Developing insightful dashboards that management can use to make informed business decisions and advising them on the best ways to use provided data.
Qualifications and Special Requirements
· Solid knowledge of the crypto industry and working experience in the blockchain/crypto project (tokens/exchanges/web3/crypto fintech);
· 2+ years of experience as a Marketing/Data Analyst;
· Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, or other relevant fields, and hands-on experience with data analysis;
· Ability to translate data into clear and tangible insights that drive recommendations;
· Excellent communication and visualization skills to present insights, methodologies, and recommendations to business stakeholders;
· Efficient and strong multi-tasker that can keep up and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
· Self-motivated and curious, asking clarifying questions to research issues, business needs, and underlying processes;
· Positive can-do attitude.
What we offer for your success:
· The opportunity to become a part of the thriving blockchain community and professionals, and join the revolution of traditional finance.
· Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
· Mainly a remote working model, but we do have several coworking spaces that we use occasionally.
· Cozy and collaborative team atmosphere.
· Career and professional development.
· A devoted mentor and strong endorsement by all colleagues.
· Competitive salary along with a benefits package including superior health insurance.
About the company
Our client is a global ecosystem of blockchain products & services, powered by Openware, for Web3 Internet of Finance, providing startup seed funding, mentorship, advisory, data analytics, market making, and fintech software solutions. Company also includes developer tools, services, and education programs worldwide for blockchain infrastructure developers and crypto brokerage businesses.
Vision: is to become the world’s leading brand in blockchain technology.
Mission: to enable a safe, transparent, and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Values: decentralized, we believe in values of collaboration, trust, transparency, inclusiveness, equality, and freedom; сonsistent, ourmotives are valid across the board: scale, we are creating a global and safe crypto ecosystem that contains the whole crypto chains.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals dedicated to what they believe in, with strategic minds, a creative approach to work, and a deep interest in the crypto industry. If it sounds like you and you think you’ve got the expertise, commitment, and passion for joining the world’s fastest-growing brand in the blockchain technology space, send your resume to us!
Ander is a recruiting agency for IT companies, search and selection of talents.
Our main goal is to quickly and efficiently select the best candidates for your company.
We select talents of different levels and directions. We analyze the salary market to assess the competitiveness of your position.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current