The project is at the forefront of jackpot entertainment. Across slots, live games, table games, instants, exclusive scratchcards and, of course, lottery betting, we’ve built a bespoke platform and tools that allow us to continue exceeding players’ expectations.
Our fast-growing player base demands a lot from us, and we’re looking for the right people to help take our customer offering and our in-house systems to the next level.
To help us scale even further, we are looking for experienced software engineers to be part of a cross-functional, agile development team that designs, builds, tests and delivers best-in-class software products.
- Work as part of a cross-functional Scrum team that delivers features and solutions.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies such as planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Take a user-centric approach to deliver real value and solve complex business problems.
- Contribute to all aspects of building and maintaining the services under the team’s ownership, including design, implementation, refactoring, bug fixing, automated testing, deployment, and support of the services.
- Engineers are expected to support systems they develop in production which may involve on-call.
- Monitor performance & reliability and improve the developer experience.
- Continuously develop your skills and knowledge.
- Collaborate on the vision for the services under the team's ownership.
- Advocate and evangelise modern agile and DevOps methodologies and best practices.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of all aspects of software delivery.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a software engineering role.
- Have a proven ability to deliver high-quality, working code to solve complex business requirements.
- Have extensive, demonstrable experience developing with Java.
- Be familiar with modern front-end frameworks e.g. Angular.
- Have experience with at least one RDBMS.
- Be familiar with message-oriented middleware.
- Have developed RESTful APIs.
- Have worked with a microservice or distributed system.
- Have knowledge of monitoring and debugging distributed systems.
- Have experience delivering applications on cloud platforms using automated provisioning, configuration and deployment.
- Be familiar with CI/CD tools.
- Be comfortable with Git, Linux command line and Docker.
- Have worked within an agile software development process e.g. Scrum.
What Hygge Software can offer in return:
- Remote work;
- Paid overtime;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- A flat and transparent hierarchy;
- 20 working days’ annual leave;
- Employee development plan;
- Employee referral program;
- A chance to be a part of a casual but professional environment where you will have a safe place to upgrade yourself.
I’d be happy to share the details!
About Hygge Software
Hygge Software is a service web and mobile development company. We provide a full spectrum of web-development services (from the idea to the product with further support).
“Hygge” means feeling comfortable and satisfied while communicating with people. It’s our core value, so we implement this approach in our communication with teammates and clients: quality, comfort, flexibility, being open to other people’s ideas, and being ready to implement innovations that make our work more efficient.
Our culture comes from our people, who share the same beliefs and ideas that bring a hygge into the development.
The goal is to build a professional team that creates beautiful, user-centered custom software that enables your business to develop and grow.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni