We are looking for an experienced professional with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges. A person that is eager to learn and teach, enjoys playing with technology and is up for a new adventure.
You will have the privilege to work with the most updated technologies and the most talented people in the industry.
Ready for your next adventure? Join us!
- At least 1 year of experience as a Project Manager in IT field;
- Experience with Scrum and understanding of Agile;
- Expertise in communication with customers;
- Experience in working with multiple projects in parallel.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Define the scope, estimate, and plan the project;
- Control and monitor of the project progress;
- Effective communication in the team and stakeholders;
- Create development plan and track the team's performance;
- Work with project risks;
- Report to management and customers the project updates;
- Deliver the project on time, on scope, on budget.
Project Manager Qualities:
- The ability to ask again until a clear picture is formed in the head;
- Stress resistance;
- The habit of multitasking;
- Love of difficulties and unusual tasks;
- Critical thinking;
- Analytical thinking;
- The ability to assess the urgency of tasks, to separate the important from the secondary, not to panic, and not to rush to solve a problem immediately when it appeared;
- Ability to formulate your thoughts;
- Well-developed empathy in order to correctly capture the state of the client and team members;
- Self-organization and effective time management;
- Flexibility of mind;
- Sociability and competent speech;
- Strong leadership skills.
✔ Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company with opportunities for professional growth;
✔Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
✔ Medical Insurance;
✔ Maintaining a work/life balance;
✔ Maintenance of the FOP by the company's internal accountant;
✔ Exciting long-term projects with clients from different countries (mainly Israel, USA, UK);
✔ Opportunity to propose and implement our own solutions;
✔ Flexible work schedule;
✔ Regular performance evaluations and salary reviews;
✔ English classes with certified English teachers (individual and group classes);
✔ Team and corporate events;
✔ Official Ukrainian holidays - weekends.
Eventyr (PULS Software in the past) is a team of more than 70 technical and business professionals who deliver advanced software development services in various business areas. Our company is a member of Sigma Software Group, which unites more than 9000 employees in 11 countries.
We provide our clients with the power of up-to-date tech expertise driving sustainable growth.
We keep up with global trends and work closely with blockchain
We focus on Metaverse development that combines various technologies and development approaches
We help our clients to create NFT 2D/3D games and game platforms, marketplaces, workspaces, platforms, etc.
Merging creative ways and an advanced tech stack, we provide the following services:
Game and Crypto Game
Metaverse and NFT
The team has deep expertise in the many industries:
Finance, Crypto, NFT, Travel and Hospitality, Retail and Delivery, Education, Marketplaces, Ride-sharing, Metaverse
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 September 2022