Ciklum is looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer with experience of operations of secure and highly available computing platforms and servers.
● Provide 2nd level support to Ciklum employees
● Infrastructure maintenance - patch management, updates and upgrades
● Active Directory management (AD, Azure AD)
● Cloud platforms management (Azure, AWS, GCP)
● MDM and security tools management
● Google Workspace management
● DataBase and web servers management (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, MS SQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
● Scripting and automation (Powershell, Python, Azure Automation)
● Log analytics (ELK stack)
● Systems monitoring and incidents response (Zabbix, Elastic)
● IT security principles implementation and constant improvement
● Documentation handling
● 5 years of experience in IT Engineering.
● Experience in ADDS - design and implementation of Active Directory domains.
● English – upper intermediate or higher
● Hands-on experience with Azure resources provisioning, deployment, and monitoring - VMs, DBs, networking, automation, DNS.
● Hands on experience with on prem infrastructure - Hyper-V, networking.
● Proven in-depth experience in Windows (4+ years)
● Experience with MDM solutions, anti virus products management
● Experience in Windows infrastructure and networking troubleshooting
● Hands on experience in Powershell scripting
● Ability to work in tight deadlines and during off hours sometimes
● Google Workspace administration experience
● Apple business manager and MDM experience
● Networking experience
● DevOps principles knowledge
● Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
● Collaborates in a team effectively
● Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
● Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to work
● Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
What’s in it for you?
● Opportunity to work with the latest technologies on the market
● Opportunity to develop professionally in the selected competency area
● Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
● Competitive salary
● Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum (www.ciklum.com) is a leading global product engineering and digital services company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations.
Headquartered in the UK, Ciklum has 4,000+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies. Ciklum specialises in enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names in the digital economy.
The Company empowers its clients and people to exceed their potential and pursue the extraordinary.
Join one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine, according to Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni