We are looking for a Customer & go-to-market manager to join the team
• You have 5+ years of experience in customer co-development, user research, and agile project management;
• You are an excellent stakeholder manager and can convince others with your approach;
• You foster real customer centricity and embed real customers into the development;
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Innovation Management, Psychology, or another relevant degree;
• You worked beforehand already in an agile development set-up;
• You are problem-solving-oriented and not afraid to make mistakes;
• You are a master of innovation and can cope with uncertainty and unclear environments;
• You like to work in an open and supportive team culture;
• You are eager to drive business impact and do the things which need to get done, even if it isn’t part of your role description.
• Salesforce, E-commerce, chain and IoT solutions experience is an advantage.
• English level: Upper Intermediate and higher.
• Customer Part: Identifying and Selection lead customers;
• Responsible for the cooperation and interaction with our lead customer throughout the whole development;
• Managing the cooperation with lead customers and setting the cooperation framework (incl. cooperation contract, if needed);
• Ensuring we get access to customer data and insights as well as that the customer holds up to their part of co-development;
• Document customer insights and share them with your team.
• Go-To-Market Part: Work closely with Brenntag’s lighthouses (test markets) to be able to test our new digital products (including ensuring the test market is ready);
• Define the requirement a market needs to fulfill to test the new digital products;
• Align and coordinate with lighthouses on testing scope and timelines;
• Provide transparency about what markets can expect and do to get ready for the testing;
• Prepares the necessary roll-out documents and feature descriptions for test markets and global roll-out.
• Our customer in Amsterdam currently has an opening for a Customer & go-to-market expert. With the newly formed digital transformation team company aims to increase its digital footprint and enhance customer experience by creating outstanding e-commerce in order to interact with its B2B customers (customer journey) to digitization the whole supply chain network (supply chain journey) up to the seamless interactions with customer's supply partner (supply partner journey) (see picture below). Become part of the digital journey as a Customer and Go-to-Market Expert for Digital Products.
• As a Customer & go-to-market expert, you create impact by being on the one hand the face of our internal and external customers to collect insights about their needs and on the other hand help to test our digital products successfully with selected customers. Together with your team colleagues, you drive the product development from the ideation across the development up to the maintenance. Generate existing products and ensure the creation of meaningful business impact.
• Tech Stack: Right now the customer is choosing the tech stack of the project. Angular, GraphQL, Headless, Python, Java, Reactjs/Nodejs front-end, PostgreSQL, Elastic, Docker, K8s on AWS, Kafka, SalesForce, Enterprise level software development.
• Team Size: A customer is forming dedicated teams from scratch.
inVerita is a family-owned custom software company with a focus on building web, mobile solutions and providing customers with team augmentation services. Headquartered in Lviv, Ukraine and being present in Chicago and New York company was founded on unique values, where the quality of delivery, customer satisfaction, and individual employee growth matters prior revenue and profits. Having delivered more than 50 projects, including ERP systems, mobile apps, and web platforms for US and European clients, we're continuing to grow, opening new exciting streams like Data Science and Product Design. inVerita understands that flexibility and the ability to provide options in terms of collaboration matters, so we're able to find an individual approach for every particular client. 87% of the customers have been staying with inVerita throughout the years.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni