We are looking for an experienced professional with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges. A person that is eager to learn and teach, enjoys playing with technology and is up for a new adventure.
Even in such a difficult time for Ukraine, we continue to work and remain a true team. We are not afraid of difficult tasks and always offer only quality and interesting solutions. We offer you to participate in exciting projects and increase your experience.
— 1+ year of experience as a business analyst;
— Understanding the basics of software development methodology;
— High communication skills, ability to be a team player;
— Result orientation;
— Upper intermediate English, both verbal and written;
— Analytical skills and critical thinking to process information from different sources;
— Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills;
— Self-motivated and well-organized, able to set clear goals and priorities and execute them;
— Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodologies and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories);
— Experience in notating business process/workflow;
— Experience in writing documentation;
— Experience in Jira, Confluence;
— Experience in BPMN 2.0 notations (Draw.io etc.), Graphic editors - Miro, Figma.
- 1+ year of experience as a business analyst;
- Understanding the basics of software development methodology;
- High communication skills, ability to be a team player;
- Result orientation;
- Upper intermediate English, both verbal and written;
- Analytical skills and critical thinking to process information from different sources;
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills;
- Self-motivated and well-organized, able to set clear goals and priorities and execute them;
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodologies and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories);
- Experience in notating business process/workflow;
- Experience in writing documentation;
- Experience in Jira, Confluence;
- Experience in BPMN 2.0 notations (Draw.io etc.), Graphic editors - Miro, Figma.
• Data Base understanding would be a plus;
• Understanding the metaverse;
• Ability to formulate ideas using any documents in a laconic and convincing way.
✔ Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company with opportunities for professional growth;
✔ Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
✔ Health insurance;
✔ Maintaining a work/life balance;
✔ Maintenance of the FOP by the company's internal accountant;
✔ Online yoga classes with a certified trainer;
✔ Exciting long-term projects with clients from different countries (mainly Israel, USA, UK);
✔ Opportunity to propose and implement our own solutions;
✔ Flexible work schedule;
✔ Regular performance evaluations and salary reviews;
✔ English classes with certified English teachers (individual and group classes);
✔ Team and corporate events;
✔ Official Ukrainian holidays - weekends.
Eventyr (PULS Software in the past) is a team of more than 70 technical and business professionals who deliver advanced software development services in various business areas. Our company is a member of Sigma Software Group, which unites more than 9000 employees in 11 countries.
We provide our clients with the power of up-to-date tech expertise driving sustainable growth.
We keep up with global trends and work closely with blockchain
We focus on Metaverse development that combines various technologies and development approaches
We help our clients to create NFT 2D/3D games and game platforms, marketplaces, workspaces, platforms, etc.
Merging creative ways and an advanced tech stack, we provide the following services:
Game and Crypto Game
Metaverse and NFT
The team has deep expertise in the many industries:
Finance, Crypto, NFT, Travel and Hospitality, Retail and Delivery, Education, Marketplaces, Ride-sharing, Metaverse
DOU company page: