* Experience as Product Manager/Product Owner in casual games 3+ years - must have
* Passion for creating games
* Experience in managing game projects from idea to monetization
* Experience in managing multiple cross functional teams, 40+ people in total
* Knowledge of engagement and monetization design to drive key KPIs
* Understanding of software development process
* Product management skills: planning, prioritizing, backlog management
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, presentation and documentation skills
* Maintaining product vision by creating product roadmap
* Managing product backlog
* Facilitate sprint planning, conduct daily standup meetings, hold sprint retrospective meetings, hold sprint reviews, and organize agile teams
* Facilitate getting the work done, discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
* Continuous processes improvement with the team and across the product
* Measuring the success of features after release and optimizing their performance through rapid, data driven iterations
* Being the primary communicator and link between stakeholders and teams
* Guarantee smooth, efficient implementation of product features
* Managing stakeholders’ expectations
* Be on pulse of the market by researching: products, customers, competitors, trends. Generating market analytics, reports, insights, ideas
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
Comfortable working environment. PlayMe is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
About PlayMe Studio
PlayMe Studio — is a team of creative and talented people, who are in love with creating wonderful games.
At PlayMe Studio we are creating an interactive mobile dating sim game — MeChat — Love Secrets. The game with a fully new virtual date experience!
This game is aimed to bring positive emotions, a sense of fulfillment and love to our users all over the world. Romance, adventure or drama, live through the stories where you make choices and your choices impact the story.
MeChat is the fastest growing Datesim on mobile with 6M+ users worldwide.
Our goal is to become the number 1 interactive stories publisher! And we need you to make this step.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current