We are looking for the perfect candidate who will love what he/she does and can go the extra mile to achieve the best results.
- 2.5+ years as QA Automation Engineer
- Hands-on experience in automation testing of Web applications using Selenium WebDriver and Java
- Knowledge of Git
- Understanding of continuous integration.
- Experience with SCRUM/AGILE
- Intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Performance testing using Jmeter
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with REST Assured
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be a part of the SCRUM team. The person who takes part in the delivery of QA automation within the scope of the current sprint in the team. Your responsibilities will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Clarification of what TCs will require automation
- Assisting manual QAs in creating test coverage if required
- Estimating sprint tasks
- Participating in all Scrum ceremonies of the team
- Developing test automation scenarios
- Maintaining existing test framework and test coverage if required
- Collaborating with the System Test team in maintaining test infrastructure and environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 September 2022