Currently, we are looking for a Senior Data Engineer
● Build, test, maintain and improve backend services such as model prediction service
● Set up dev and testing environment for data pipelines and backend services
● Build, test, maintain and improve data pipelines, including spark jobs, SQL/big query jobs, developing ETLs, deploying data orchestration using Airflow
● Debug and troubleshoot issues on code, dev or production systems.
● Advanced responsibilities (not required): model tuning, data analysis using SQL, developing metrics, training models in notebook
● Familiar with development flow on cloud (AWS for example).
● Experience in backend development OR / AND data engineering
● Experience in code development and deployment with Github, Kubernetes, Airflow, Docker
● Experience with frameworks and tools like Spark, Thrift, BigQuery, Kafka, Tensorflow
● Preferred Language: Python, Java, Scala, SQL, Go
● Optional: Machine learning, database system, ads engineering background.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations.
- Flexible work hours, remote.
About Akvelon Tech Ukraine
Over the last two decades, Akvelon has helped to develop game changing technologies alongside our clients to help them drive innovation, productivity, and business performance. From startups to Fortune 500 companies alike, our clients need help succeeding in their strategic goals and day-to-day missions. We have tackled the most difficult technological challenges that our clients face, delivering long lasting results with incredible value.
Job posted on
22 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni