Our Client is one of the leading manufacturers of hearing aid devices.
Our Client is one of the leading manufacturers of hearing aid devices. Our acts as an R&D partner with wide ownership in both technology and documentation (compliance). Our products are mobile apps mostly intended to communicate and remotely control hearing devices and their accessories via Bluetooth.
Currently we are looking for a UI/UX engineer who will be part of our team, responsible for wireframes and prototypes and visual application design. We are looking for an experienced and talented designer to help us create highly usable mobile applications and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’ problems.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performing full circle of development - from gathering requirements and understanding the user need to reviewing implemented feature.
• Take part in UX research and discovery process of innovative products and services.
• Efficient work with stakeholders, development team and product owners to ensure a great user experience is delivered.
• Creation of full user interaction flows in all details.
• Respect time estimations and deliver high quality solutions in time.
• Support dev team during implementation to create highly usable mobile application.
• Keep up all the files to be compliant with best practices and agreed standards.
• 5+ years commercial experience
• Experience in design of complex applications
• Experience with and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative user research techniques
• Good knowledge of and experience with basic design and prototyping tools – Sketch, Figma etc.;
• Power to create scalable solutions considering best practices and UX patterns
• Deep knowledge and expertise of visual communication usage in daily bases during UI creation
• Understanding how to interact with Design System and clear vision of its need
• Good verbal English and communication skills
Would be a plus:
• Design Thinking methodology understanding
• Prototyping skills
• Experience with Design System and team collaboration
• Experience facilitating focus groups or workshops
• Basic motion knowledge & experience
• Open minded and fast thinking Basic motion knowledge & experience
• Motivated and Self-organized
• Highly responsible and attentive
• Result oriented
• Ready for feedback and improvements
About Capgemini Engineering Ukraine
Official web site: www.capgemini-engineering.com.ua
Lohika is now Capgemini Engineering, the leader in engineering and R&D services. We unleash R&D’s potential.
— one of the top 50 largest IT companies in Ukraine
— about 1,300 engineers
— 4 offices in Ukraine
— 20+ years on the market
Вuilding on Lohika 20 years of successful operations, we are now a part of Capgemini Engineering, a global business line combining a unique set of market-leading strengths in engineering and R&D.
Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Now among our benefits you can find:
— Friendly and highly professional teams
— Flexible working hours with no overtimes
— Regular performance reviews
— Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gyms, sport activities, lounge rooms, coffee machines etc.)
— 20 working days of annual paid vacation
— Christmas holidays and state holidays celebration
— Paid sick-leaves
— Premium class medical insurance
— Maternity leave policies
— Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
— Bonuses for internal training delivery
— IT certification
— Сorporate events
— And much more!
Capgemini Engineering Ukraine organizes external training activities — Odessa #TechTalks, TechTalks, Morning meetups where company engineers and friends share their experience with community. Also, its offices become a venue for meetings of technical communities like Data Science ODS, Odessa FrontEnd MeetUp, Rockstar Nights Odessa, Odessa google group, Kotlin nights Kyiv, PHP Friends Club, Probono Club, Python Lviv, SQL user group Chi Lviv Travel Club and others. We’re happy to have an opportunity to support IT community and enjoy the cooperation with it.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 September 2022