Ищем Senior C разработчика на проект компании из штатов -
Занимаются разработкой программно-аппаратных комплексов для хранения огромных массивов данных (используются в Амазоне, НАСА и пр.)
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our long-term project and to work full time as a Senior С Developer at one of our offices. Our client Quantum Corp. (NYSE:QTM) is a leading expert on data storage, archiving and protection. Infopulse has been working with Quantum for many years on software development and testing for robotized tape libraries and high-performance file systems used by NASA, Amazon and others, and ensuring storage of petabytes of data.
As a member of Quantum's FlexSync team, you will maintain and implement new features for state-of-the-art, high performance replication software - FlexSync, simple, fast, and highly efficient tool for creating local or remote replicas of file system data and metadata.
Areas of Responsibility
• Development and maintenance of new products and functionality for interaction with Managed and Unmanaged StorNext File Systems
• Investigating and resolving issues in existing products related application workflows, cross-platform interactions, and new operating systems
• Triage and disposition incoming issues from support cases, customer interaction, and new feature requests
• Business trips to customer or other Quantum sites to support escalation and development may be required
• A degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
• At least 3 years of C programming experience including client/server applications
• Development on Linux including debugging with gdb
• Strong understanding of the C Standard Library and system calls that operate on files
• Performance-oriented mindset
• POSIX threads (pthreads)
• Shell programming and "make"
• Source control (GIT and/or Subversion) and Bug Tracking (Bugzilla and/or Jira)
Will be an advantage
• Knowledge of Linux kernel internals
• Web Services
• Basic database programming
• Networking and File Systems
• Automated testing
• Hierarchical Storage Management systems
• Business trips will be required.
Infopulse is a trusted European provider of Software Engineering, Infrastructure Management, and Information Security services with offices in Germany, France, Spain, Bulgaria, and Israel. Our headquarters is located in Kiev with several additionally operated development centers in Ukraine. The company has been sustainably growing during the past decade to a size of up to 1,600+ professionals in 2018.