Join our Delivery Center and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients in financial sector.
Join our Delivery Center and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients in financial sector. You will have a chance to grow your technical, financial and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
In this project you will be responsible for Software Asset Management process; Evaluates the accuracy of SQL asset information in the SNOW tool; Assists auditors in the review of Asset Management compliance; Enforces Asset Management policies; Ensures interfaces take place with other ITSM processes, internal functions, and external suppliers.
• Responsible for Software Asset Management process; Evaluates the accuracy of SQL asset information in the SNOW tool; Assists auditors in the review of Asset Management compliance; Enforces Asset Management policies; Ensures interfaces take place with other ITSM processes, internal functions, and external suppliers.
• Implements and builds controls for SQL software inventory, ultimately linking licensing, usage, locations, and documentation for all software products
• Provides the correct applications to the specified users at optimal intervals to obtain the best value and to eliminate unnecessary software products
• Utilizes available resources to solve problems, aware that SAM issues interrelate and impact important business objectives
• Builds and nurtures productive relationships with all other business units, both those that interact with the IT business functions and those that are customers
• Coordinate the database requirement with the service owners
• Raise CRs for any uninstallations based on the feedback
• Help us with further optimization methods for SQL and convince our tech teams to take the optimization approach
• Look into our process and provide any process enhancement related to SQL based on the data volume
• Help us in coordinating with the vendors for any SQL license benefits
• Ensure the below Software Asset Management tasks are getting done:
o Planning, acquisition, deployment, monitoring, harvesting and retirement of software assets.
o Develop SAM policies, workflows, processes, and procedures.
o Creating and updating software information into SNOW.
o Involved in the calculating of software license compliance based on software license right-to-use (RTU), software license agreements, maintenance agreements and software installations.
o Validate requirements to create or modify IT software asset records and associated contract records in appropriate software repository (SNOW).
o All changes to vendor agreements are accurately reflected in SAM as confirmed with License Contract holders.
o Provide expertise in ensuring that software license contracts and agreements, software licenses and software installations and associated linkages are reflected correctly in the ITAM / Software Asset Management platform repository.
o Provide expertise to ensure that software license records are linked to the correct hardware device.
o Create and update software counters for software titles and licenses. Research, upgrade and downgrade parameters that impact client Right to Use (RTU) when creating or modifying software title counters.
o Provides monthly and quarterly software license compliance status reports to Sr. Management.
o Review software compliance measures based on existing licensing agreements.
o Understand current utilization and installation of licenses based on RTU focus.
o Work with Software vendors to renew and true up existing licensing contracts.
o Provide analysis of Asset Data information for compliance and risk purposes as well as trends, contracts, and cost.
o Adherence to ITSM Tasks completion assigned to the Software Asset Management Team
o Adherence to the Harvesting and Write-Off Process
o Ensure the IT Asset Inventory (Software) statistics are delivered within agreed timelines.
• Experience with Asset Management
• Minimum 10 yrs. of total experience, 5+ yrs. of experience in Software Asset Management, 2+ yrs. of experience in Project Management.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, and Information Systems or equivalent experience, Master's preferred.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong experience in Software asset management related international standards (e.g., ISO 19770, ISO20000/ITIL); SAM certification preferred (e.g., IAITAM Certified Software Asset Manager).
• Experience with license management and optimization tools, software discovery tools (e.g., SNOW or MS SCCM or LANDesk) and IT asset inventory systems
Nice to have
• Ability to work under pressure and turn things around on a short time frame
• Ability to visualize solutions for complex problems on paper and in presentations
• Strong delegation and proven project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to define and capture business needs along with articulating strategic implications of analytic results with clarity and persuasiveness in an audience appropriate manner.
• Strong leadership skills so as to be able to push changes forward, manage potential conflicts
• Good in interpersonal relationships and able to gain the trust of main interaction points and respect of IT organization in order to drive IT strategy
• Innovative character, with future-oriented and imaginative vision and willingness to experiment and push things to the next level
• Dynamism and charisma to push the organization to innovate and incentivize teams assigned to innovation tasks and projects
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni