We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Project Manager interested in joining our In-house Team.
The senior Project Manager is expected to apply high expertise and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the proportions required for a project needs, with the appropriate level of planning, and to provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
Our company adopts PMI understanding of Project Manager and Agile Project Manager roles. As a PM, you will work together in one team with the CTO, CDO, and Delivery Managers, as well as a small PMO team consisting of four fellow Project Managers. In addition to the standard Project Manager profile will work on both internal and internal projects and practice portfolio management.
If you are an organized and structure-oriented person, have a project management background, and are skilled in overseeing processes, delivering the needed results, and focusing on customers, this position may be a perfect fit for you! Our work model allows direct communication with the clients while being a part of the Beetroot team.
What you'll do in this role:
- Achievement of a project, client, and company goals:
Focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
Managing stakeholders and communications
Accurately and objectively evaluate complex project and portfolio risks and issues
Creation and presentation of our solution with your presale team
Building and managing the development teams without micromanagement and parent-child relationships
Perform Integrated Change Management on projects
- Achievement of company objectives, including project and portfolio contexts:
Helping to implement an effective system of project and portfolio governance
Prepare and distribute progress reports
Perform Risk Management on projects;
Perform delivery planning for assigned projects
Reporting to the internal and external stakeholders;
Contribution to the PMO assets and activities.
- Achieving the goals of the team members:
Assist in team development and engagement while holding teams accountable for their commitments
Removing impediments to the team's work
Leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
What we’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together
- Analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of trust and confidence
- Strong understanding of PMBOK 6th edition and ability to combine it to work in conjunction with Agile methodologies and PMBOK 7th edition when needed.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level and strong communication skills
- You love borsch!
✔ Please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don't have to precisely check off all the mentioned requirements to be considered for this role.
- A friendly and value-driven work environment where mental health, sustainability, and bringing all of ourselves to work are the cornerstones
- An opportunity to work from home or in one of our Beetroot Spaces
- Support for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to work with purpose-driven global companies that make a positive difference in the world
- Expenses on medical insurance
- Sport/health and self-development allowance
- Special offers for Beetroot Academy courses
- Participation in competence-enhancing events
- Team building activities including ski trips, Beetroot Breakfasts, online quests, and movie nights
- English lessons
Beetroot is a tech ecosystem with its roots in Sweden, helping startups and established brands worldwide solve their software and staffing needs. We build world-class tech teams tailored to create sustainable impact.
Encompassing around 600 team members across Europe, Beetroot fosters a friendly and healthy work environment where you're encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
We value people eager for continual learning. Of course, your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. We hope you will be a team player who can own your work and thrive in a fast-paced global environment based on values of trust, equality, transparency, sustainability, and wholeness.
Does it sound like a good match? Then send us your CV in English. We look forward to getting to know each other!
Beetroot — затишний шведський IT-бізнес із 600+ спеціалістів в Україні, Швеції, Польщі та Болгарії, що займаються розробкою під ключ, створюють виділені команди для клієнтів з різних куточків світу. Його заснували 2012 року у якості дипломного проєкту двоє випускників Гетеборзького університету: молоді підприємці Андреас Флодстром і Густав Хенман.
Крім однойменного IT-бізнесу до складу екосистеми Beetroot входять також школи Beetroot Academy і технологічний простір Beetroot Hub. Всі частини екосистеми є самостійними проєктами, об’єднаними спільною місією і цінностями.
Beetroot — це значно більше, ніж просто розробка. Це люди, захоплені своєю справою.
Індустрії наших клієнтів:
• Mental Health
• Personal Security
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni