The job purpose is performing detailed requirements analysis for corporate BI development and DWH teams, documenting processes and outcomes, performing user acceptance testing of developed analytical solutions and tools.
You will work alongside BI and Data Analysts, DWH experts, contributing into development and maintenance of corporate reporting eco-system. You will have a chance to become a subject matter expert in Tableau administrating and development, take part in cross-functional projects of a global IT company
• Communicate with internal stakeholders: BI analyst, DWH, Business & Back-office streams (Sales, Billing & Contracting team, Executive Management)
• Stakeholder management
• Perform requirements analysis
• Documenting: technical tasks, reporting and data sources description
• Performing user acceptance testing
• Tableau administrating
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Сonsult management and internal clients
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 2+ years of experience in business analysis, BI or data analysis
• Requirements gathering
• Preparation of Technical documentation
• High proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PPT)
• Upper intermediate English and Business writing skills is a must
• IT/Technology business experience would be a plus
• Data Base SQL would be a plus
• BPMN and UML would be a plus
• Experience creating dashboards in BI Tools like Tableau, Power Bi, Click View would be a high advantage
• Analytical mind, keen for the numbers
• Ability to formulate ideas using any documents in a laconic and convincing way
• Ability to organize own work in PM mode
• Strong communication skills
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni