Ciklum is looking for a Junior Support Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the Client:
Ciklum is looking for a Junior Support Engineer to join our team in Ukraine for fully remote for our British client Powtoon (launched in 2012), which is responsible for the use of the product for simplified creation of presentations, videos and educational materials. https://www.powtoon.com
- Respond to customers' request (in quick and efficient manner)
- Service Desk management
- Understand and analyze customers' problems, replicate the issue, find appropriate and acceptable solutions where applicable, and submit bugs in Jira.
- Check the status of the problem until it is solved
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Update the documentation
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers
- Experience in Customer Support is a must;
- Excellent English, both written and speaking skills are a must;
- Basic technical background (Basic IT education, courses will be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Windows;
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly;
- Excellent communication skills, be able to start a conversation with strangers/foreigners easily
- Service oriented with desire to help people and with personalized creative approach
- Push the matter through
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn
- Able to plan your own time
- Shift work (Morning, half – night shifts, Monday – Friday)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Zendesk/Freshdesk or other systems
What's in it for you
- The comfortable schedule:
first shift from 10.00 - 19.00 (Kyiv time)
second shift from 17.00 - 02.00 (Kyiv time)
- A full remote work format
- We have our centres of expertise for sharing experience, internal educational events, access to the Udemy platform, and company-paid certifications.
- Medical/sport insurance.
- No time-trackers
- Career growth
About Ciklum International
Ciklum (www.ciklum.com) is a leading global product engineering and digital services company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations.
Headquartered in the UK, Ciklum has 4,000+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies. Ciklum specialises in enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names in the digital economy.
The Company empowers its clients and people to exceed their potential and pursue the extraordinary.
Join one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine, according to Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni