We are looking for a developer for the Cider Consulting company.
Cider is a family-type USA-based consulting company. All projects in the company are developing on a .net/angular stack. Mostly they work on the ERP system for healthcare, manufacturing, and e-commerce.
Cider Consulting company - is a team of creative people: developers, business analysts, designers, friends, hobbyists. Cider is headquartered a few miles outside New York City, and their team works remotely, spread across several cities around the world. Who wouldn't enjoy doing great work in a comfortable environment?
- Flexible schedule
- Full remote
- Short hiring process (2-3 interviews)
- Long term contract
- Comprehensive salary
- Friendly international team
- Agile methodology
- Business trips to the USA
- Environment without any bureaucracy, middle and micro management.
- Programming experience: 5+ years
- Technical Stack: .Net Core, Angular 5+, MS SQL, Bitbucket/ Git, Azure
- Good knowledge in .Net, Angular and microservices architecture
- English: Strong Intermediate and higher
- Excellent communication skills
- Development of the crucial components of the platform
- Build solution from scratch
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement, etc.
- Participate in grooming, planning, and estimation sessions
- Transform the requirements to a set of unit/integration tests
- Code review
SpaceBus is an offshore development agency. Our specialization is building remote developing teams. Among our clients, you can find Yamaha, Benefits Cosmetics, and HD Supply.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni