Development and maintenance of ADAS 5th Generation Short Range Radar: Communication software development on Multicore Environment with Classic AUTOSAR Platform.
The Short Range Radar has various ADAS features: Collision Avoidance, Blind Spot Detection, Lane Assist, Environmental Modelling, etc.
Understand and review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer
Analyze Software specifications; develop components/module/function design based on this information
Communicate with customers in case of unclear technical requirements in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
Make Software module and integration testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
Act according to standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Commercial experience with Automotive/ADAS
• Commercial experience preferably with Agile development practices and tools (SAFe, Scrum)
• Embedded C, MCU development
• CAN Bus, CANoe
• Debugging experience with any debugger (Lauterbach)
• Ability to communicate and present results and idea
• A solid understanding of C/C++ development best practices
• Experience working in the Automotive industry with AUTOSAR Classic (Elektrobit or Vector DaVinci)
• Experience with embedded devices such as ARM, multicore processors, real-time processing
• Experience in DevOps concepts such as Continuous Integration, build systems, CMake, Git, GitHub, Gerrit, Jenkins
• Good understanding of Code Quality metrics, Unit Testing, Static Analysis, and Design Patterns
• Experience working according to a formal process (e.g. V Model)
• Experience with safety-critical applications and automotive industry standards such as ASPICE, MISRA
• Vector tools: CANoe, CANalizer.
• Debuggers Lauterbach, Jlink, iSystem
• Experience with IMS, DOORS, Rhapsody
• Has unit test and static code analysis (QAC, Klocwork, etc.) experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni