With great experience come great projects. Just imagine: you can develop a product that should completely change the business of one of the world's largest companies!
Our client is an innovative global company from the Fortune 500.
Consumer Goods Producer and Retailer with headquarters in Switzerland that sells its products in 130 countries. Intellias mission is to support its strategy and efforts in the Digital and eCommerce space.
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services.
- Senior experience in PostgreSQL/MySql database administration
- Experience working with high availability scenarios using PostgreSQL/MySql
- Experience on database architecture and strong documentation skills
- Strong experience working as a DBA on Azure based platforms
- Strong skills in SQL Query optimization
- Experience working on Azure is preferred
- Experience with data modeling/warehousing techniques and data integration
- Experience working with the latest tools & techniques in the field of data. - -- Advantage if it is data warehousing project, data platforms or marketing automation
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics Services such as Data Lake, CosmosDB, SQL APIs and DevOps+++( Building CI/CD pipelines(Gitlab) and complete knowledge on NoSQL concepts)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience working in a Scrum team
- Collaborative and proactive mindset
- Database tuning; query optimization, monitoring database performance, planning storage allocation and architecture for best performance.
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance problems.
- Assisting developers with developing optimal queries and optimal data designs.
- Conducting research and maintaining knowledge of database engine developments, and making recommendations on appropriate technology choices and upgrades.
- Setting-up and maintaining replication.
- Setting-up and maintaining a backup and disaster recovery strategy.
- Monitoring health and performance for several servers on a daily basis.
- Reporting query performance issues to the product teams (and suggesting optimizations);
- Troubleshooting and fixing performance issues (tuning configuration options).
- Working with several product teams to make sure their queries are designed for performance.
- Involved in the database design process, advises the developers on how to design new databases and how to optimize the structure of existing databases.
Intellias is a global IT company with more than 2600 specialists that operates in Ukraine, Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal, Colombia, India, Germany, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates. With more than 20 years of market experience, Intellias creates and supports a human-to-human culture to unite engineers, creators, and innovators.
The company develops complex software solutions and provides professional services, specializing in automotive, navigation, financial, and telecommunications technologies. More than two billion people around the world use technology products developed by Intellias engineers. For many years in a row, Intellias has been recognized as one of the best IT employers according to DOU.ua, the largest IT community in Ukraine. In 2020 and 2021, the company was ranked as a top IT employer by Forbes and EY.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 September 2022