Work under professional guidance lead by the CEO, who is currently the Official Member at Forbes Business Council
To be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
- experience in management and successful implementation of mobile products;
- Experience in FINTECH — must have!
- Experience in IT resource management;
- Experience in working with international partners, and clients;
- Knowledge and experience in applying Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Safe);
- Technical background (programming or DevOps);
- Knowledge and practical application of PMBOK recommendations;
- Successfully completed projects;
- Planning and organization of teamwork processes;
- High organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Excellent communication skills — within the IT team, with other departments; companies, with external customers and partners, experience in resolving conflicts;
- The ability to correctly formulate your thoughts;
- Leadership skills;
- Fluent English level.
Sounds like you?
- product meets the client's expectations;
- design project documentation;
- to pass projects in time;
- to be in budget;
- scope planning (weekly, monthly): scope for each month should be created, negotiated and approved with the Client;
- risks management;
- definition of the necessary resources and the working environment, distribution them within the team;
- prioritization of the tasks;
- organization of work of the team according to the necessary tasks;
- tracking the status of the project, the progress of the tasks;
- team motivation;
- problem solving;
- direct communication with the customer;
- expectations management;
- reporting (weekly, monthly): scope of delivered features should be reported, negotiated and approved with the Client
- Work in a company that has a clear strategy and vision of development;
- Work under professional guidance lead by the CEO, who is currently the Official Member at Forbes Business Council;
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills
- An opportunity for self-realization and professional growth
- Opportunity to work remotely
- 24 working days of paid vacation
- 100% paid sick leaves
- The friendly team of professionals
- Team buildings, events, etc.
Your achievements will add value to the company!
The Company is an e-money \ mobile financial services \ digital wallet solutions provider for telecom operators, financial institutions and major retailers. Our solutions make possible to drive financial inclusion in developing markets, aligning service providers, merchants and end users into ecosystems with multiple revenue streams.
The company was founded by ex-bankers who brought a lot of innovations into our local financial market as we know it today. Starting our history back in 2016, the Company succeeded to launch near 30 projects in 12 countries across 4 continents. Having sharpened our methodologies and technical skills, having gained solid fintech practical experience in 2016–2018, we recently managed to establish our presence in the underbanked regions such as South East Asia, MENA, Africa and South America. While we gain traction in those regions, we have to raise the bar to an enterprise-grade level and further evolve our product and team, at the same time exploring more developed markets.
About Unit City
We provide to you fast and high-quality recruitment services becoming
your dedicated partner to select the best talents for your company.
Job posted on
20 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni