Flanksource is looking for a strong gopher to join our fully-remote team building a next-generation platform for incident lifecycle automation and observability aggregation.
* Develop features and improvements to the open-source flanksource product suite in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
* Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
* Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
* Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.
* Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
* Confidently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
* Remote first culture - work from anywhere in the world.
* Flexible working hours - Choose both when and how much you work
* Paid contribution to open-source projects in and around the kubernetes eco-system.
* Annual development budget to spend on conferences, books, courses, etc..
* Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
* Experience working with a remote team
* Some SQL Experience (Ideally PostgresSQL)
* Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
* Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
* Comfort working in a highly agile, iterative software development process
* Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
* Some NoSQL Experience (Ideally Elasticsearch or Mongo)
* Some Time Series DB Experience (Ideally Prometheus or TimescaleDB)
* Product company experience
* Enterprise software company experience
* Developer platform/tool industry experience
* Experience working with a global or otherwise multicultural team
* Computer science education or equivalent experience
* Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
We are building a platform providing multi-dimensional system visibility with integrated incident lifecycle automation, empowering diverse teams, executives and vendors to coordinate and communicate better.
Job posted on
20 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni