The company was built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Splunk, Imperva, and Sumo Logic, and believes in working together as a team to achieve customer success. Exabeam was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Foster City, California.
The Company's user behavior intelligence technology fundamentally changes the way cyberattacks are detected and simplifies security operations by focusing on attacker behavior rather than ever-changing malware and tools, shining a spotlight on suspicious network activity, and reducing the noise of false positive security alerts. Through extraction and enrichment of log feeds, user session tracking, behavior analysis, and event risk scoring, Exabeam gives IT security teams the ability to detect and track credential use in all parts of the attack chain and prioritize responses.
Details on tech stack
- Java, google cloud services (google Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery, Bigtable), MongoDB, Docker, Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper, Ansible, OpsGenie, Prometheus
Min requirements to the candidate
- 5+ years of experience in Java
- Professional experience building scalable distributed systems and working with data processing systems (Akka, Kafka, Spark, Storm, others.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB and BigQuery is a plus)
- Knowledge of building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements of large 24 x 7 systems
- Experience with any of AWS, GCP or other cloud providers
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Current team size, their locations and whether team is going to grow?
- 50+ mostly senior, Ukraine, US, India and growing
What tasks the candidate will work with?
- Design and develop various platform components using the latest technologies and coding in Java
- Work closely with other engineers, Product Managers, and customer support team.
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features and be ready to provide maintenance after launch
- Write clean, elegant code that solves complex problems
- Participate in design & code reviews
- Participate in OnCall rotation 10-18 Kyiv time on weekdays
Selling points for this demand (what is good about project / client / team / etc)
- Long-term project for up to two years, Big Data/High Load, Highly Data Intensive cloud-native distributed services, Microservices Architecture
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect the entire development organizations, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.
Job posted on
19 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni