Our client is one of the biggest logistic companies in the US that delivers Wine.
We are looking for an experienced Middle DevOps engineer to help us build fast, secure and scalable systems hosted in the Microsoft Azure ecosystem. You will be responsible for contributing to the architectural design, development, and implementation of cloud infrastructure. If you are ready to create new and modern products and take control over results, then you are welcome to join!
Team on our side: 3 BE Developers, 3 FE Developers, BA, QA, AQA, and Designer
- 2+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code (ARM templates/bicep, Terraform optionally)
- Extensive experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with container and container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Very good knowledge of SDLC and the role of CI/CD in it
- Ability to write and support PowerShell scripts
- Knowledge of Linux systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide guidance on CI/CD best practices and processes
- Implement continuous integration (code quality, security policies, build strategy)
- Implement continuous delivery (release strategy, release management workflow, deployment patterns)
- Improve the existing build chain (identify and remove bottlenecks)
- Day-to-day administration of multiple operating environments and troubleshooting issues that arise
- Apply and evolve security best practices across solutions
- Engage with software development, QA and project management teams to prepare for customization or enhancements required to support frequent cloud releases
- Manage Azure infrastructure using best practices
- Support existing dockerized services
Sombra is a Ukrainian IT company and in this difficult time for Ukraine, we are actively helping our country and volunteers. We are working full time to continue providing help to our army to defeat the russian occupier.
We have opened our own volunteer coordination center to support the army and help displaced people. Sombra allocates $ 20,000 from the company Every Day during the hot phase of the war, and with the joint efforts of our employees, we have already raised half a million hryvnias.
Every day we work to ensure that our employees are safe, supported, and have everything they need to work.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 September 2022