8allocate is a global provider of end-to-end custom software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU to Israel to Australia.
Headquartered in Estonia, we run offshore Research and Development centers in Kyiv and Lviv. Our team is 50% remote and distributed. We specialize in flexible interaction exclusively with international clients (we cover industries from commercial aviation to fintech) thanks to a multinational support group of experts and management.
Teachers and school administrators use the data-reporting features to track performance and improve student outcomes. No other computer-based learning system offers the same depth and breadth of curriculum content, the quality of production, the wealth of resources, or the measurable results as Client does.
You have the opportunity to leave your mark on not only the company but also more than 4.5 million student users, teachers, and administrators. Be part of a company that continues to grow its international presence, including exploring opportunities to provide English language learning for children of Ukrainian refugees in Poland.
This position will be part of the team that develops web application features for customer reporting, back office systems, and similar functionality.
– 6+ years of software development experience;
– Strong knowledge of Node.JS;
– Experience working with data streams;
– Experience with microservice architecture;
– Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL solutions.
Would be a plus:
– Experience with data analysis;
– Experience with AWS serverless services such as GatewayAPI, Lambda, DynamoDB and Elasticache;
– Good knowledge of Python (most of the development happens on Node.JS, but there are some components and scripts written on Python);
– Experience working in EdTech industry.
– Join a highly iterative team that has to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment;
– Perform back-end development to surface an API for client developers;
– Collaborate with team members and stakeholders on projects;
– Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards.
– Horizontal Growth:
Moving project into:
– Latest client-side technologies (Angular, Bootstrap, semantic and accessible HTML);
– AWS infrastructure.
Why choose us?
— “Family and Friends”. We are no longer a start-up, but still, have a family atmosphere in our supportive and spirited team, who are all working together on the same goal.
— “Just break down all barriers and find a better way”. Every day you’ll meet with interesting and challenging (international) projects that are covering industries from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products).
— “Hungry for learning”. You will get a lot of chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, opportunities for mentorship, or learning from more experienced colleagues.
Will you skip this opportunity today, or will you join us tomorrow?
We are waiting for you!
8allocate is a provider of software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU. We deliver market-ready solutions for FinTech/InsurTech, eCommerce, AI, Web, Mobile, and other domains.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni