Our client is a technology enabled managed services company dedicated to redefining what it means to support mission critical enterprise workloads
. We are currently seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer to work closely with our Developers, Enterprise Application Architects, and Support Engineers to develop and maintain solutions that automate enterprise application management functions. You will analyze internal client requirements and design/test new functionality (or enhance existing capabilities) as required. Your exceptional documentation and communication skills will be instrumental to your success in this position. This is an intellectually challenging and fast paced environment requiring curiosity, passion, and dedication to exceptional quality in every respect. As part of a small team, it is critical that you be able and willing to adapt to evolving priorities based upon client need and to maintain a positive, results focused mindset at all times.
• Reviews client product requirements, develops infrastructure requirement and execution plans that ensure implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
• Design and build and support cloud computing systems for a diverse set of enterprise customers
• Responsible for testing, deployments on multiple platforms
• Manages the CI/CD pipeline for all Infrastructure as Code (IaC) initiatives.
• Manages geographically dispersed development resources as needed.
• May be involved in pre-sales activities and continuing to build client engagement.
• Convey timelines, deliverables, risks, delays and impacts to leadership team as required.
• Develop and deliver presentations to leadership team as needed
• Develop documentation and user guides for newly implemented functionality.
• Collaborate with all cross-functional team members/system owners to accomplish required tasks and provide development updates.
• Work independently with minimal supervision while developing close working relationships with stakeholders.
• Report out progress twice weekly to leadership team
• Experience deploying systems and applications in an enterprise environment
• Experience writing code to automate the management of IT/Infrastructure services
• Proven experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and creating automated processes for enterprise
• Familiarity with frameworks such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or Jenkins
• Solid understanding of software design principles
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code
• Experience webserver administration, issue tracking administration
• Experience deploying and supporting RESTful API services
• Working knowledge of common enterprise security concepts and concerns
• Hybrid cloud experience preferred (on-prem and Azure/AWS)
• Programming experience in HTML, CSS, Java Script
• Programming experience in Python a plus
• Experience writing shell scripts
• Exposure to Linux administration
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Azure (GCP a plus)
• Kubernetes, AWS products and tooling, Github and Docker containers
• Rigorous focus on security at all levels of the application
• Knowledge of English: not lower than upper-intermediate
InTech Partner — группа IT компаний из Украины и Европы, которые фокусируются на развитии бизнеса клиентов за счёт цифровой трансформации и автоматизации процессов
Основные направления работы — полный аутсорсинг IT функций, а также реализация комплексных IT проектов и их последующая стабильная поддержка/развитие.
Job posted on
17 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni