We work on development of a near real-time application, which gathers information regarding changes of financial data, transforms it (apache storm, akka cluster, akka stream based modules) and saves into the global MongoDB database (sharded mongo cluster).
It provides client services via REST (Spray), WebSockets, Web UI (Angular JS) with high SLA and security (OAuth2) requirements.
- Investigating and resolving applications issues escalated by production support team
- Automation and optimization of build systems, troubleshooting of broken builds
- Work with developers to create automated deployment process
- Infrastructure and capacity planning
- Environment accessibility management
- Management of the Configuration Baseline
- Linux administration
- Bash/Python scripting
- On-boarding of new systems/applications
Please note that night shifts (1 of 3 weeks) are expected for this position
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Excellent command of English
• Strong experience working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Strong Bash scripting experience
• Java application support
• Knowledge of MongoDB
• Python scripting experience
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 September 2022