Our client is a global leader of quality water solutions for residential, industrial, municipal, and commercial settings.
Our client is a global leader of quality water solutions for residential, industrial, municipal, and commercial settings. Our family of brands offers one of the most varied product lines in the world, with world-class, water-related solutions focused on: Plumbing & Flow Control / Water Quality & Conditioning / Water Reuse & Drainage / HVAC / Municipal Waterworks
By joining our team, you will have a chance to create the software from the very beginning of its lifecycle and fell yourself a part of the start-up mindset. As we would be developing brand new SaaS based platform in IoT smart water device area with rich automation and customization capabilities
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Work on the implementation of microservice based product from scratch
• Research and suggest the best possible ways to achieve the business needs
• Leverage the full power of Azure Cloud services and other technology leaders which can speed up and improve the deliveries
• Deliver high quality content
• Maintain good code coverage for the deliverables
• Participate in grooming, planning sessions
• Report to the TL about progress, risks, etc.
Education, skills, and experience
• 4+ years of commercial .NET development experience ( .NET Core is a big plus)
• Knowledge of Azure services (AKS, Event Hub, service Bus)
• Experience of implementation microservices based applications
• Knowledge of K8s
• Problem solving abilities, fast research and learning skills
• Sufficient English level for communication (verbal and written)
• Agile mindset (mvp approach, research and spikes capabilities, quick mind, responsibility)
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Good understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum)
Would be a plus:
• React knowledge
• Verbal/written communication skills
• Self-education skills
• Result-oriented skills
• Team-playing skills
About Capgemini Engineering Ukraine
Official web site: www.capgemini-engineering.com.ua
Lohika is now Capgemini Engineering, the leader in engineering and R&D services. We unleash R&D’s potential.
— one of the top 50 largest IT companies in Ukraine
— about 1,300 engineers
— 4 offices in Ukraine
— 20+ years on the market
Вuilding on Lohika 20 years of successful operations, we are now a part of Capgemini Engineering, a global business line combining a unique set of market-leading strengths in engineering and R&D.
Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Now among our benefits you can find:
— Friendly and highly professional teams
— Flexible working hours with no overtimes
— Regular performance reviews
— Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gyms, sport activities, lounge rooms, coffee machines etc.)
— 20 working days of annual paid vacation
— Christmas holidays and state holidays celebration
— Paid sick-leaves
— Premium class medical insurance
— Maternity leave policies
— Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
— Bonuses for internal training delivery
— IT certification
— Сorporate events
— And much more!
Capgemini Engineering Ukraine organizes external training activities — Odessa #TechTalks, TechTalks, Morning meetups where company engineers and friends share their experience with community. Also, its offices become a venue for meetings of technical communities like Data Science ODS, Odessa FrontEnd MeetUp, Rockstar Nights Odessa, Odessa google group, Kotlin nights Kyiv, PHP Friends Club, Probono Club, Python Lviv, SQL user group Chi Lviv Travel Club and others. We’re happy to have an opportunity to support IT community and enjoy the cooperation with it.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 September 2022