Risk Technology is focused on delivering solutions to the Rates XVA Trading desks. The department develops and maintains a complete suite of Risk technology solutions, for both the Rates and FX (including Derivatives) Businesses.
Risk Technology is focused on delivering solutions to the Rates XVA Trading desks. The department develops and maintains a complete suite of Risk technology solutions, for both the Rates and FX (including Derivatives) Businesses. This role will provide a unique opportunity to gain exposure to different asset classes in a Tier 1 investment bank.
Within the plan team, you'll be coding & conducting analysis in a collaborative, trusting environment that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions. Your initial contribution will be to understand & provide technical solutions the multiple Front Office & Support requests. With your solid knowledge of analysis, development and testing you'll then raise the standard within the team, creating a road map and carrying it out to eliminate manual processes.
- Hands on development to deliver python changes to satisfy on-going Front Office & Support requests
- Responsible to maintain / improve test environments in order to eliminate production release surprises
- Create clear & accurate business / functional / technical requirements that significantly contribute to the SDLC
- Adopt and promote the agile framework in response to each solution
- Drive adoption of new quant models including validation of Risk valuations
Improving development processes: Includes testing deliverables and reviewing Controls
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders (Desk, Business managers, Quants, Other technology teams)
- Constant learner and early adopter, you'll set examples to the rest of the team / department that encourages others to follow suit
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Professional experience with Python, SDLC, agile framework
- Experience explaining / presenting complex issues easily, while tailoring information to the required audience
- Knowledge of advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, user defined functions, views, triggers, scripts and cursors
Knowledge of writing high quality unit and integration tests. Understanding of pytest framework is a plus.
- Strong, demonstrable debugging skills using tools from a variety of IDEs (PyCharm, Eclipse...).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to conduct research/analysis, organize findings and build plans
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of financial markets and Risk
- Exposure to Fixed income (including Derivatives) products
- Engineering or Mathematics background is preferred
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni