We are looking for a Digital Marketing Expert who will join our team.
Who are we?
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with an HQ in NJ and development centers in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 180 sharp-minded people. The majority of our projects are within Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Does this relate to you?
• B2B market awareness
• Marketing basics knowledge
• 2+ years of SEO and PPC experience with demonstrable results
• 1+ year of Email Marketing targeted to the US
• Good analytic skills
• Deep understanding of industry standards and best practices
• Expertise with industry tools including Google Ads Editor, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
• Marketing/Economic background preferred
• English level – at least upper intermediate
• High initiative level
• SEM (SEO+PPC) strategy development and implementation
• Full control over the paid and organic traffic to our client’s sites
• Keywords, content, competitors’ research
• On-page, off-page SEO, constant improvement, and audit
• Manage the existing and launch new campaigns in Google Ads (search, display, etc.), Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Capterra, Outbrain, and other platforms, aiming to meet planned KPI
• Manage and maintain updates for the keyword lists
• Initiate/participate in landing page creation and optimization, A/B testing
• Content manager collaboration
• Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, keyword ranking, goals tracking
• Keep pace with current digital marketing trends and developments.
What we offer:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose from
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off per year in total
• Flexible schedule
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options until the quarantine ends
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!
About Glorium Technologies
Glorium Technologies is a healthcare and real estate-focused full-cycle app and software development company with a head office in the USA, and development centres in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni