US Company is searching for Senior C# / .Net full-stack developer developer into the team of 5-6 developers with MS Azure skills. Interesting long-term project (1+ years), full-time, an official contract, REMOTE. No legacy, new sub-product development. EU adopted schedule.
The product is SaaS, which allows multiple functions for safety and proper works planning / execution in chemical industry. Is implemented as few services that perform different functions and integrated with each other.
Brief tasks description:
* Work as part of an agile development team to design, estimate, develop, test and deliver software products.
* Ensure feature ease-of-use, ease-of-support, robustness, scalability and security are always key ingredients to the recommended design solutions
* Participate in the implementation of procedures and methodologies to improve the quality of the software (unit testing, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing).
* Collaborate with product managers to define clear requirements, deliverables and milestones for development projects.
* Research technologies, produce proof of concepts and identify opportunities to improve existing software codebase.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
HARD skills required:
* 5+ years of experience in software development using various technologies, frameworks and tools
* Experience in designing Web applications for scalability and performance
* Experience or interest in UX design, responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility
* Experience with database programming and modelling.
* Knowledge of Advanced TSQL concepts and tuning is an asset.
* Knowledge of .NET Core is an asset.
* Experience/Familiarity with Microsoft Azure: Cloud Computing Services
* Working knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodologies
* Working knowledge of GIT
* Fluent in English.
* Ready to cover next hours for communications with the team: 4pm - 7pm, Kyiv time.
SOFT skills required:
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Work effectively independently and in a dynamic team environment.
* Abilities to effectively work and collaborate with remote colleagues.
* Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills to meet deadlines
* Quality-oriented with a passion for customer satisfaction
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Must be willing to learn new technologies and processes as needed.
* Distributed team: REMOTE work, OR in any of existing offices: Kyiv, Rivne, Kharkiv, Tychy (PL).
* 2-weeks scrum, 5-6 team members / team.
* Full-time (40 hours per week).
* Official contract: salary, sick-leave days, holidays, vacations.
Step 1 - preliminary interview (main questions) - 20 mins
Step 2 - internal tech interview (tech questions) - 30-40 mins
Step 3 - tech interview with team leader and architect - 60 mins
About Volia Software
International Software Development Company based in U.S. with democratic conditions of work, positive approach and salaries above the market.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni