Customer description: Blexr is an affiliate marketing company that has a remote-first working policy, with most of our Blexrians operating from sunny Malta. Our vision is to empower better online decision-making for our users. We do this by creating industry-leading products based on honesty, integrity, and transparency. By putting people first, we know that they will do the same for our users.
We are looking for experienced AQAs who will support multiple agile teams in Black.
Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering or related career.
5+ years in software quality activities in work teams under Scrum or Kanban methodology developing projects of at least six months duration.
Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent written and verbal English
· 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance.
· Proven mastery of Scrum – Kanban methodology.
· Outstanding level of self-management and self-indiscipline
· Knowledge in the creation and execution of test cases.
· Knowledge in Manual testing.
· Knowledge in Regression, verification, integration, and cross browser testing.
· Knowledge in the software life cycle.
· Strong orientation to the achievement of objectives.
· Analysis and interpretation of requirements.
· Experience in design techniques.
· Knowledge in security and stress testing.
· Knowledge in SQL queries.
· Experience in process planning.
· Mastery of Bitbucket), Jira, Test Driven Development, Unit Testing and Selenium
· Strong orientation in QA Automation.
· Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
· Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
· Familiarity with Agile frameworks
· Work closely with both your Technical Leader and other members of the development team to ensure that objectives are met.
· Implement and propose technological solutions to the assigned projects seeking to maintain cutting-edge technology and maintaining good quality assurance practices.
· Understand the assigned requirements and plan your times appropriately.
· Clearly document each part of the quality assurance, the processes and procedures worked.
· Ability to work office hours for a CET time zoned company
· Review and analyze software specifications
· Execute test cases and test scenarios. Analyze the results afterwards
· Perform various types of software testing, such as Regression, Sanity, Smoke, Acceptance testing and other
· Report bugs found by using proper tracking system
· Working closely with development team to correct bugs, errors and failures
· Conduct product releases with the team
· Requirements analysis (creating test design, writing test cases)
· Writing and sharing with clients Test Summary reports
· Functional, UI, regression testing
· Testing on web, Android, IOS platforms
· Direct communication with clients
About Symphony Solutions
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 September 2022