Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Poland.
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
• Architect test automation frameworks from scratch
• Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
• Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
• Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
• Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
• Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
• Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
• Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
• Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
• Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
• Onboarding of new team members on the project
• Technical advice for the testing teams
• 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web and backend/API testing
• Excellent knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, types and methodologies
• Experience in creation of test documentation (test strategy, test plans, etc.)
• Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
• Solid skills in.NET/C#, programming patterns and principles
• Experience in integrating of test reporting (Allure or similar)
• Experience with BDD, ATDD, TDD approaches
• Experience with continuous integration processes and tools, CI/CD pipelines
• Good knowledge of AWS/Azure DevOps services
• Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
• Good Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, mongo, redis etc.)
• Hand-on experience with Docker
• Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
• Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
• Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
What's in it for you:
• Career growth opportunities
• Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
• Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
• Professional skills development and training programs
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
• Work from home/100% remote
• Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
• Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PL
• Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
• Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
• Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
About Ciklum International
Ciklum (www.ciklum.com) is a leading global product engineering and digital services company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations.
Headquartered in the UK, Ciklum has 4,000+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies. Ciklum specialises in enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names in the digital economy.
The Company empowers its clients and people to exceed their potential and pursue the extraordinary.
Join one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine, according to Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni