Integrated into the Tech Team with experienced people, you will help to create a scalable and efficient product that meets the needs of our customers! With the rest of the team, you will work on various subjects such as design, architecture, development or even testing of the app!
Integrated into the Tech Team with experienced people, you will help to create a scalable and efficient product that meets the needs of our customers! With the rest of the team, you will work on various subjects such as design, architecture, development or even testing of the application.
We’re using Shape Up Methodology combined with an innovative Cellular Organisation :
🔥 You will be part of the whole decision making process ;
🔥 You will work on 5-weeks delivery cycle to better focus ;
🔥 You will work from request to delivery, specks from scratch ;
🔥 Your team will be really responsible and autonomous on its tasks ;
🔥 Team work, design thinking and cross-functional work will be the keys
Our mission: make frauders’ life harder !
Help companies by securing their payments and avoid errors ;
Detect identity thefts, fraudulent payments information or ghost companies ;
Identify risky transactions or other potential types of fraud
Your next challenges & main missions
- Participate in the architectural reflections of an application in full scaling mode ;
- Support a critical service for our customers to ensure the security of their payments ;
- Challenge the product and the organization ;
- Be proactive to improve the product and the organization of the team both on a functional and technical aspect ;
- Organize and promote best practices : code review, TDD, pair programming, clean code, software craftsmanship …
Why join 👀
- Scale-up phase with career opportunities in France and internationally ;
- Competitive package ;
- Remote first policy with technical team distributed between our office in Paris, remote work from France and even Europe ;
- 6 weeks of paid annual leaves per year ;
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity ;
- Office located in Paris with free drinks and snacks ;
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation ;
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card) ;
- 1 team event per month 🍺 ;
- Latest in Apple’s equipment or equivalent ;
- Budget to enhance your home working setup, order books or participate in conferences
- 5 years of experience in Ruby (Rails) development ;
- Ability to conceive the technical design of a complex product feature ;
- Experience on working on a rapidly growing product; knowledge of architectural models of large scale web applications ;
- Experience working in an Agile environment like Scrum or Kanban ;
- Experience in API development and knowledge of resilience, scalability and security constraints ;
- Fluent in English
NICE TO HAVE
- Devops Culture, ability to work on deployment Pipelines and CI/CD tools like but not limited to: Docker, AWS, GitLab CI,…
- Experience in an environment where security is important; sensitivity to good security practices;
- Experience in a high-stakes environment, around data, paired with data engineers;
- Experience in mentoring and leadership of junior and experienced people for good practices of software craftsmanship
Remotal helps established French product companies to connect with top remote talents from Eastern countries.
These companies are willing to work with eastern developers, but due to legal issues and restrictions it is very difficult or sometimes impossible for them to do so directly. It is where Remotal comes into play - we are a French company and we cover all the legal details for our customers allowing them to safely cooperate with remote developers.
We pay our developers in €. We search for developers for specific company and make our best to find the perfect fit between customers' expectations and developers' expectations. This is why the recruiting takes quite a few steps - we want to make sure both sides find something to benefit from a long time.
See https://remotal.io/for-developers for more information about working with Remotal.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni