Syndicode is looking for a Project Manager who will help the company achieve better quality, consistency, and oversight of projects by developing unified project management methodologies.
A Syndicoder possesses good soft skills, loves what he/she does, can trust and delegate, is always ready to learn new things, and unites people in difficult situations.
Every Syndicoder is an innate part of the horizontally built team with a massive pool of interests and knowledge. For us, friendship, empathy, dedication, and respect are not just words — they are what make Syndicode a team
Our core values are Integrity, Openness, Responsibility, and Being ready to support.
It is unacceptable for us to cheat or be silent about problems on a project, systematically fail to perform our duties, have no desire to develop, and be toxic in any way.
💫 Project description
Our client is a digital peer-to-peer web application/marketplace that allows artists to share their work with the community and sell their created products. Sellers can open an independent store on the marketplace and sell their digital products directly to customers.
Our team is responsible for full-cycle platform development in order to create a scalable platform for further feature expansion. Currently, we released MVP version of the product and will be developing exciting new features to improve the product and make it the best in its niche.
We have a fully stacked team (development team, Team Lead, QA, BA) on this project that worked together for a long time. And our customer is easy to communicate with and eager to help our development team in any possible way.
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
- Production of appropriate documentation in support of digital projects, including project plans, issue logs, requirements specification, resourcing plans and profile, budgets, and standard project communications
- Participate in presale activities
- Management of scope, budget, and timeline of one or several projects and teams
- Analyze and prioritize project activities and client needs while establishing realistic deadlines
- Track project progress against the timeline
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions
💼 Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of IT project management
- Experience in requirement analysis, project scheduling, estimation, risk and change management
- Working experience with multiple project teams at once, distributed teams
PM methodologies and practices
- Working experience with different project types T&M, DDC, Fixed Cost
- Strong understanding of Agile (SCRUM) principles
- Practical experience in using project management tools (JIRA)
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Decision-making abilities: willingness to take responsibility for decisions within your own area of responsibility based on the analysis of all available information
- The desire and motivation to follow new technologies, trends, and best practices;
- Result-oriented mindset and problem-solving skills
- Passion for building an efficient, reliable, managed, and motivated team
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2) or higher
- Excellent Soft Skills for working with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage team members of different specializations (devs, QA, BA) and create a flow that is beneficial for all of them
- Ability to work effectively as a project team leader
➕ Would be a plus
- PMP certificate
- Technical background
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
Continuous feedback within teams and departments
⭐️ Interview process
- Interview with a recruiter
- Interview with a tech PM Lead
-Interview with CEO
Syndicode is a custom software development company founded in 2014. We design and develop various software solutions for businesses, emphasizing indisputable quality, transparency, and trust. The company is headquartered in California, US, with R&D offices in Kyiv and Dnipro, Ukraine.
For the 5 years of work, we have developed more than 50 technological solutions with marketplace development, product design, and many more. These include but do not limit to e-commerce web and mobile apps, critical enterprise apps, two-sided marketplaces, and SaaS.
At Syndicode, we adhere to the peerest standards in software delivery, product design, and business communications. Our commitment to supreme quality and agile iterative approach has led to a long-term trusting partnership with companies worldwide, primarily in the US and Europe.
Dedicated developers at Syndicode stand for a pragmatic engineering mindset and hold strong technical expertise. We put focus on Ruby on Rails development, NodeJS development, ReactJS development and React native development.
Key competitive advantages Syndicode offers to clients are full-cycle product engineering, flexible alignments and direct communication with engineers. We stand for transparency and indisputable quality, providing clear expectations, concrete metrics, and well-defined project flow.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni