Ciklum is looking for a Expert Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
About the role:
As a Expert Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the VAST Data.
You will be working with existing automation tests and also will be writing new. This role also includes creating test plans and cooperation with the client's Infrastructure and DevOps team. Our client works on Python language, but if you have experience with any other OOP language and are ready to switch to Python we would love you to join the team.
- Python 3.9, the code is running inside a container over Linux environment
- API, HTTP, NFS, SMB, S3
- NAS Storage, Networking, Virtualization, Containerization, Docker
About the Client:
VAST Data is a technology company that focuses on data storage, specifically flash memory. Founded in 2016, VAST Data has a headquarter based in the US and we are working directly with R&D which is based in Israel.
We are looking for innovative, talented, and hard-working people to join our fast-growing team.
Our client is open to your ideas for better implementation and better solutions.
You will work in an environment where collaborating on ideas, questioning assumptions, and rethinking the nature of the problem is as fundamental as the air they breathe.
Their team thrives in an informal and collaborative environment where team members are encouraged to grow beyond the confines of their job description or role.
- Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings
- To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- 7+ years of experience in development of product testing, manufacturing, automation tools.
- experience in Rest API testing
- experience with Python (OR any back-end language .Net- RestSharp, Java- Rest assured)
- knowledge of Linux
- Experience in analyzing large and diverse systems, understanding of QA processes and procedures
- Background in developing test automation infrastructure and/or automating tests on a combination of Linux and Windows servers
- Deep understanding of Computer systems / Operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Demonstrated testing experience (Test Definition & Execution) in the following fields: Integration, Performance, Stress
- Intermediate level of English and higher
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
About Ciklum International
Ciklum (www.ciklum.com) is a leading global product engineering and digital services company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations.
Headquartered in the UK, Ciklum has 4,000+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies. Ciklum specialises in enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names in the digital economy.
The Company empowers its clients and people to exceed their potential and pursue the extraordinary.
Join one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine, according to Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni