Come join us in using big data technology to support companies around the world.
As a Senior Data Engineer at Anodot, you will be joining a newly dynamic Data Infrastructure team in charge of multiple responsibilities across all data-oriented tasks fueling our incredible R&D team.
You will learn new things every day, implementing the newest technologies and data solutions in the market.
What you’ll need
● At least 3-4 Years of experience, working with SQL in a large-scale data warehouse or data lakehouse environment such as Big-Query, Redshift, Snowflake.
● Excellent knowledge of database / dimensional modeling / data integration tools.
● Experience writing scripts in Python, Spark, Glue.
● Can-do attitude, hands-on approach, passionate about data.
● Experience working in cloud environment, preferably AWS, GCP, Azure
● Extensive experience dealing directly with customers regarding their data needs
Scope of role
● Develop data-centric software using leading-edge big data technologies. These include database design, python, and near-real-time ETL pipelines, and dashboards.
● Be the go-to person for anything and everything regarding understanding the data - exploration, pipelines, analytics, etc.
● Gather data needs from customers and translate those requirements into a working database and analytic software.
● Collaborate with colleagues both locally and in remote locations.
● Influence the software architecture, performance and working procedures for building data and analytics
● Participate in design and code reviews
● Manage your own time, and work both independently and as part of a team
Why Join AllSTARSIT?
- Flexible working conditions: Office (Warsaw, Poland), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
- Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
- Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and talent acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, Fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
Headquartered in Israel, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs there and also in Ukraine & the CEE Region (with over 700+ talented Software Engineers spread across all locations), and has sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the United States.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni