We are looking for Salesforce Solution Architect to assist with the development and testing of Salesforce Platform improvements for Commercial Excellence unit.
All information about the project can be obtained at the project interview.
· Analyze requested improvements issues to determine root causes and potential solutions;
· Review and contribute to prioritized backlog of improvements for implementation as mutually agreed upon between client and EPAM;
· Assist in planning the scope of implementation Sprints;
· Implement code changes as per prioritized backlog within capacity of this SOW project staff;
· Write test cases and perform testing of Salesforce Platform improvements;
· Provide ongoing assessment and sharing of recommendations regarding platform architecture and requirements;
· Review technical design and requirement documents and offer technical feedback;
· Contribute to existing and write new technical documentation.
- Discounts on health insurance, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income;
- Flexible roles;
- For your comfortable work;
- 100% remote work forever;
- EPAM hardware;
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings;
- Stable workload;
- Flexible engagement models;
- For your growth;
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills;
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform;
- Language courses;
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries;
- Certification opportunities;
- Skill advisory service.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2022