JiBe - is a cloud-based maritime ERP system that provides a complete solution for ship management. JiBe is widely recognized as the most technologically advanced maritime ERP system that helps to orchestrate the every day cargo ship life. Currently the platform is successfully working within ships all over the seas.
* 8 years as an engineering manager.
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience with large scale and high-performance distributed systems.
* Hands-on experience at least 2 years back and continuous involvement in architecture and design.
* A minimum of 6 years of full stack software development experience, with experience in Node.js and Angular 2+.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* English - Upper Intermediate.
* Act as a group manager for 2-3 teams addressing their personal and professional needs as well as participate and lead architecture and design efforts related to the solution.
* Manage execution and the day-to-day activities of the group.
* Drive improvements to the group’s development methodologies, tools and processes.
About Hive Ltd
Hive is a no ordinary software vendor. We are a result of a business and tech powerhouse coming together to create a company that would make our partners’ projects deliver results. Knowing our tricks on both the tech and the business end of software development lets us not only develop but manage the software development process effectively.
Taking an individualistic approach to product development and management, we harness the full potential of our delivery centres in the UK and Ukraine, making sure our customers always get the results before the deadlines come.
Our mission is to challenge the excellence standards in the outsource software development industry by bringing together talent, expertise, experience, resilience, vigour, care, and courage.
Raise the bar of your career expectations higher. We have the projects pool to challenge your professional grit! Join us and tell the world how great you are!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2022