Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture.
Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. Project is focused on creation of the modern Software Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure. Target Software Platform will operate in variety of the environments and is critical to:
Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
Support high velocity application development
Enable next generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will focus on providing core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive) including: networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally Luxoft will participate in development of components for virtual environment. This virtual environment will provide support of the CI activities including: automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing of the transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidences of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the vision of the architecture and designs, assist in development and software verification process.
Define, design, and develop image processing framework to support image process for new EV generation, e.g. processing data from camera with ML and DL.
- 5+ years' experience in software development.
- Must be proficient with C++/OOP/OOD
- Knowledge of OpenVX, OpenCV, video streaming fundamentals and execution of computing pipelines on SoC hardware CPU, GPU and accelerators
- Experience/Knowledge of Machine Learning or Deep Learning concepts
- Hands-on experience in Linux platform
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle practices.
- Good English communications skills
Nice to have
- Familiarity with In-Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
- Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack and familiarity with an AUTOSAR configuration tool.
- Experience in the implementation of agile development projects (e.g., SCRUM)
- Must have experience in designing, developing, and debugging software in a real-time embedded environment.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni