Our client is a leading provider of ultra-low latency trading platforms for high-frequency algorithmic trading.
· 3-year experience in Python-based QA automation – must.
· Experience in testing complex systems with various automation platforms.
· Major advantage: experience in leading automation projects or teams.
Some things we consider critical:
· Ability to understand and work with complex mission-critical systems with
many moving parts.
· Independent thinking and initiation.
· Excellent English skills.
· Design, build and manage end-to-end automated tests and their corresponding infrastructure.
· Work together with other teams in the company to reach and maintain optimal test coverage.
· Take ownership and be the first in line to analyze & solve test failures.
· Formalize a new dedicated role of QA automation in the company.
About the project:
· Our client is a leading provider of ultra-low latency trading platforms for high-frequency algorithmic trading.
· The company provides an advanced end-to-end trading platform for developing, deploying, and executing trading strategies and algorithms.
They have servers in Data centers that are taking the real-time information and sending transactions to exchanges very fast. They are a private and profitable company.
Timezone requirements: UA time.
They have people in the US, Ukraine, and Israel (around 15-16 people). Offices in Israel, USA - 6 people in the backend team (4 developers full time, 2 dev with no specific responsibilities). In Ukraine - Tech Support team.
Why choose us?
· “Family and Friends”. We are no longer a start-up, but we still, have a family atmosphere in our supportive and spirited team, all working together on the same goal.
· “Just break down all barriers and find a better way”. Every day you’ll meet with interesting and challenging (international) projects that are covering industries from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products).
· “Hungry for learning”. You will get a lot of chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, opportunities for mentorship, or learning from more experienced colleagues.
Benefits from 8allocate:
· You’ll work with a supportive and spirited team of professionals.
· Corporate events, holidays, and team buildings for your joy.
· Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and a budget for your professional development.
· English classes.
· Сoverage of sports activities.
· People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
· Paid vacation and sick leaves.
8allocate is a provider of software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU. We deliver market-ready solutions for FinTech/InsurTech, eCommerce, AI, Web, Mobile, and other domains.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni