Do you want to be a part of the world’s leading jewelry company while putting your Tech experience into use? If yes, then we might have an exciting opportunity for you! Our client is Pandora, the most famous jewelry brand in the world.
You will be part of an exciting Core Tech area and work in an international organization of can-do-spirited, passionate, and performance-driven people. We value flexibility and informal working, where you are trusted to deliver and to focus on outcomes, outputs and value delivered.
As part of our Service Now Engineering team you will actively take responsibility for managing and keeping the advanced workflows and integrations to our ITSM tool, ServiceNow, up-to-date. A typical day will include working from both a platform incident queue as well as participating in development projects.
• Perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions,
• Take part in delivering in the sprints with user stories
• General support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications,
• Assist with design, support, & implementation of ServiceNow ITSM Professional and future functionality of ServiceNow as needed,
• Develop, configure, and improve core and custom applications and work directly with end users to resolve support issues,
• Assist with upgrade planning, testing, and implementation between development and production instances.
• Ideally, you are a positive and practical team player, an individual that enjoys picking up a problem, the analysis of the details and methodically working through a clean and simple solution. It is likely that you will have some of the following:
• strong background in IT technology,
• worked in an agile organizations
• preferably 2+ years experience from a similar position
• certified in ServiceNow Foundations/ServiceNow System Administrator
Nice to have:
• retail knowledge
• ITIL® Foundations or Intermediate certifications
We are an IT company that combines an extensive technology stack, flexibility, and charity projects. We are free from bureaucracy, and we share the idea of digital transformation.
– We are responsible and know that we create our own environment, so we strive to take care of others.
– We encourage and support colleagues in their desire to learn and develop professionally.
– Work-life balance is natural and genuine at ZoolaTech. We work and then have fun. Work-life balance matters to us.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni