We are looking for a Senior/Lead Database developer in Portugal.
Looking for a highly motivated and experienced Database Developer in SQL/SQL Server and Data Warehouse specialist. Fast-paced and dynamic environment. Passionate about data and getting the most of it to optimize the business performance and very result-oriented. Capable of tackling complex SQL code development tasks. Must be motivated in building highly efficient code that properly aligns with the project and client’s needs. The role is to refactor a SQL data warehouse (in other words, the ETL.), so the focus will be to propose, discuss, develop, enhace, review, and deploy and SQL Solutions for one of our main clients.
- Expert on SQL and SQL Server. (+5 Years)
- Used to analyze SQL statements and detect issues and ways to optimize queries
- Improve and optimize the performance of current a current solution.
- Experience with Data Solutions and ETL processes (Stored procedures, data analysis, import, export and modification)
- Proved experience on Microsoft SQL product stack (MS SQL Server Integration, Reporting, Analysis Services, etc.)
- Experience on Data Warehouses Modelling (Architecture Layers, Table Types, etc) (+5 years)
- Experience implementation of a comparable BI solution, either a data warehouse or data mart.
- Proven experience implementing Data Warehouses solution.
- Used to work under different environments, Source control (GIT, Azure DevOps, etc) , deployment, (CI/CD Knowledge on data warehouse projects)
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- Code review & approval for pre-production environments
- Work with the QA team to produce well-defined acceptance criteria.
- Experience documenting and doing Unitary testing.
- Capable of implement functional specifications.
- Demonstrated success working with large data sets, developing tools for streamlined analysis and creating output that succinctly summarize complex concepts.
- Experience working under a project scope (Agile methodologies / waterfall). Understanding of agile principles and methodologies. Used to work under Epics, Stories, etc
- Happy to work under a very challenging environment, very transparent and happy to communicate within the team (Cooperative attitude and Attention to detail).
- Be confident on taking critical technical decisions. Being creative is a must.
- Dynamism to learn and apply new technologies
- English level – Upper-Intermediate
About Symphony Solutions
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni