Full-day overlap with the Pacific Timezone is a must (not less than 5 hours).
🔷Project - is a consumer-focused blockchain product made for fun and games and supports digital collectibles. We builds products tailored to the user and ensures that items of value to you are decentralized. It’s a startup that uses the power of play to deliver blockchain-based experiences and digital collectibles that are made for you and ready for the real world.
- Manage an international team of 7-10 people;
- Set up correct and effective Scrum process;
- Own delivery commitments and make sure they are met;
- Provide transparency for project stakeholders and manage their expectations;
- Facilitate collaboration within the team, remove impediments for team effectiveness;
- Develop, coach, and evaluate the engineering team;
watch over the new and existing teams to deliver - technical management;
- create a representation interface for higher management of the stats, achievements and metrics of the teams and their deliverables via graphs, dashboards and other visuals.
- Familiarity with current web technologies, trends, and solution architecture approaches;
- Proven experience in establishing and/or measurably improving the software development process on a project with 10 or more engineers;
- Solid understanding of and practical experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to details, outstanding self-organization and planning skills
🔷Nice to have
- Experience with Golang, GCP, GRPC, Graph QL, Cloud Spanner, Postgres, Kafka, Redis, k8s, iOS, swift;
- Experience in Blockchain and NFT domains.
Working conditions and benefits
🔸Flexible working schedule: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. It additionally depends on the project operational hours. Work on weekends or overtimes is only upon request of the customer, is paid in addition.
🔸High-trust environment: no screen time-trackers and flexible working hours.
🔸Paid vacation: 15 working days per year; 20 working days after 2 years of employment
🔸5 sick days per year (without sickness list),
🔸Official state holidays — 11 days considered as public holidays
🔸Professional growth while attending challenging projects and the possibility to switch your role, master new technologies and skills with company support
🔸Personal Career Development Plan (CDP)
🔸Akvelon IT Assistant — employee support program (Discount, Care, Heals, Legal compensation)
🔸Paid external training, conferences, and professional certification that meets company’s business goals
🔸Internal workshops & seminars
🔸Corporate library (Paper/E-books) and internal English classes
Akvelon is an outsourcing company that has been developing projects for clients around the world since 2000, from small start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. In 13 offices around the world, we create software for large enterprise products and ML applications. ⠀
The development office in Ukraine (Kharkiv) was opened in November 2008 and presently employs more than 300 people. Currently Akvelon Ukraine has offices in Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk and Gdansk. Only during 2021, our staff grows by 49%! ⠀
Companies, such as Microsoft, Reddit, LinkedIn, GitHub, Amazon, Pinterest, Airbnb, Starbucks, T-Mobile, Intel, Nokia, Tideworks, Dropbox and many more, have greatly benefited from working with Akvelon’s talented employees. ⠀
We 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 USA 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀’ 𝗛𝗤. There is also the possibility of relocation to Poland. ⠀
Akvelon is about socially significant projects, career growth, and development in various stacks, a culture of environmentally friendly communication and empathy, innovative technologies, and a flexible approach to work. We are not looking for candidates for projects, but we take people to a company where there is always an opportunity to grow and develop effectively in tandem with the team. ⠀
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 September 2022