We are looking for a highly skilled UI/UX Designer located in Europe to join our team!
We design complex enterprise systems used by thousands of users daily. Some of them are built as a bunch of simple tables, some may remind you of a spaceship control interface, but each and every one of them is a robust solution to business needs.
Years of design practice taught us to be proactive design consultants rather than just order-takers. That’s what our clients value the most, and that’s what we expect of anyone on our team. We value logic, attention to detail, genuine curiosity and a problem-solving mindset.
As all of our clients speak English and we need you to understand it and be able to easily communicate on design-related topics. Being able to create interfaces without language mistakes is also a must.
We use Figma, Adobe apps, and a few other tools, but you should be comfortable with changing the toolset as everything evolves.
- Solution references and interface patterns research;
- UI/UX solution creation starting from concepts to the final designs;
- Working with business analyst, other designers and development team in search for optimal solutions;
- Creating and supporting product design systems;
- Prototyping of design solutions, interactions and animations;
- Presenting designs to clients and addressing questions and feedback;
- Sharing knowledge with the team.
- Being an autonomous and self-motivated problem solver, yet a good communicator and a team player;
- Outstanding skills in visual and interaction design, information architecture skills; interactive prototyping, understanding of digital accessibility;
- At least 3 years of experience with design prototyping tools. Being comfortable with Figma components, libraries, design systems, etc.;
- A portfolio of professional design projects that include work with challenging web applications;
- At least upper-intermediate level English. Ability to present your ideas, answer questions, speak on design topics and learn by reading articles in English. If you got to this place in the text without a need for a translator, you should be good.
Benefits and Perks:
- Comfortable working hours: 11—20 with no strict boundaries if you show yourself reliable;
- Cool offices (we hope to be back there soon) and remote work opportunities;
- Training programs, language courses compensations;
- Medical insurance, travel discounts, gym, lawyer support, etc.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our hat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2022